The ZT400 Series RFID printer/
encoders pair UHF RFID capabilities with proven durability to help keep your critical operations
running efficiently. Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT400 Series RFID
supports a broad range of applications across several industries.
- ZT400 Series RFID gives you enhanced tracking capabilities and deeper visibility.
Adaptive encoding technology allows for excellent media flexibility and simple RFID
calibration, eliminating complex placement guidelines
- The ZT400 Series RFID offers throughput improvements over the RZ™ Series and features an
all-metal frame for rugged reliability to enhance productivity in extreme environments.
- ZT420™ can print and encode labels as small as 0.6”/ 16mm. And, the ZT410 can print up to
600 dpi with precise registration for small-label applications.
- Ideal applications : Manufacturing, Transportation and logistics ,Retail ,Healthcare
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6”/ 16mm
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ISO 18000-6C
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments
- Automatically eliminate complex RFID placement guidelines with adaptive encoding technology
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions for maximum media flexibility
- Track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip- based serialization (MCS)
- Integrated ThingMagic® RFID reader/encoder
- 203dpi/ 8 dots per mm
- 300dpi/ 12 dots per mm (optional)
- 600dpi/ 24 dots per mm (optional for ZT410 only)
203dpi: 157”/ 3988mm 102”/ 2590mm
300 dpi 73”/ 1854mm 45”/ 1143mm
600 dpi 39”/ 991mm
Maximum Media Roll Size : 8”/ 203mm O.D. on a 3”/ 76mm I.D. core
Media Thickness : 0.0023”/ 0.058mm to 0.010”/ 0.25mm
Media Types : Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
Maximum outer diameter : 450m: 3.2”/ 81.3mm O.D. on a 1”/ 25.4mm I.D. core
Standard length : 1476’/ 450m
Width : ”/ 51mm to 4.33”/ 110mm